It’s important to educate yourself about modern adoption and its many benefits to your entire family. Today, an expectant mother can:
- Work with a counselor to develop a personalized adoption plan.
- Choose the baby’s adoptive parents and get to know them.
- Receive counseling for a lifetime, helping her process her adoption decision during pregnancy, post-partum, and in the future, if needed.
- Receive free medical care and legal services during pregnancy.
- Set goals for the future, taking advantage of career counseling, educational opportunities, and life-skills coaching.
- Attend the “Family Loving Decisions” workshop designed for mothers who’ve made adoption plans – and their families. Family members can learn about adoption and how to support a mother through the process.
- Speak To A Counselor